Sep 22  # 1 of 7
Hey Guy's
Sorry for not posting lately but in seems like we've had a event every night. I know we're all every busy these days and I'll try to stay in contact more often.
We had some close friends over for diner and to celebrate Vaviel's Birthday Saturday. Didn't do any thing fancy for diner/Chicken,potato salad, and I stuffed some celery sticks with a four cheese blend( Mexican blend) a few chopped green olives with pimento, capers , celery seed , salt and pepper, Added just enough mayonnaise to bind the mix, It was a big hit. Thought I'd share with everyone.

Have a nice evening

The pepperman
Sep 22  # 2 of 7
What kinda catch u holdin' there pepperman?
Sep 23  # 3 of 7
I have indeed stuffed celery with cream cheese with smoked salmon blended in. Cream cheese w/ green-stuffed olives blended-in is also delish... and as Mapiva suggests, weren't we all raised by Moms who made us "Ants on a Log", that is, celery filled with peanut-butter and raisins dotting it? Yummy!
Sep 23  # 4 of 7
The catch ,1 Red Fish and the other is a speckled Sea Trout, I think the trout was 28" long,

The Pepperman
Sep 23  # 5 of 7
Oh my now you had to go mention Redfish!!! Blackened Redfish is one of my all time favorites!!!!