Oct 7  # 1 of 21
What's your least favorite food?
For me, it's pepper--the vegetalble, not the spice. I hate it with a passion! Anything that's made with it, I run from. I don't care if it's green, red, yellow, no matter. (I do like chilie pepper, though.)
Oct 7  # 2 of 21
I run from LIVER!!!! Hate the stuff, it has always since I was a child gagged me I can not eat it what-so-ever, no form of liver, liverwurst, chicken or beef. It just makes me sick Pew-w-w-w:mad: it is Nasty X 100.....!!!!!!
Oct 8  # 3 of 21
I gotta agree with Cathy. I really hate liver.
Jon likes chicken livers occasionally. I usually soak them for a day in Teriyaki Sauce and garlic before cooking them for him. Takes away some of that awful liver flavor. Bleh!
Oct 8  # 4 of 21
I hate coffee in any form. I can't even stand tiramisu or chocolate ice cream. Blah! Other than that there are many things that I don't like if prepared a certain way. I don't like slimy eggplant dishes, I like liver but not if it's over cooked. I love pate of almost any kind. I hate kidney beans or any other kind of mushy bean. Canned Great northerns are revoltingly mushy. I don't like anything that is so smooth and pureed that it reminds me of baby food. That will make me gag. I also hate bacon grease that is scraped off the pan and kept in a maxwell coffee tin to be used in all cooking from eggs to pancakes to spam GROSS!:eek:
Oct 8  # 5 of 21
When I was on meds for my ulcer and on a bland diet the thing I missed the most was my coffee. Now I drink that Folgers Simply Smooth for bad stomachs. Its actually really good.