Dec 17  # 1 of 6
Mine was a Peppermint Chocolate Cake I made and decorated, it was beautiful, taste was outstanding and oh-so unforgettable!!!

Wish I had a picture to share!:)

So what was yours?
Dec 18  # 2 of 6
Funny Cathy... my personal fav is comprised of peppermint, also!

I empty a half gallon of plain vanilla ice-cream into a bowl and half-thaw it to soften. I then fold-in 2 cups of crushed peppermint candies (candy canes) then refreeze until solid and hard again. I then scoop balls of the peppermint ice-cream and roll them in crushed Oreo cookies and freeze again. Just before serving I stack them in a pyramid in a fancy cut-glass dish and serve w/ a gravy boat or warmed hot fudge sauce. DELCIOUS and oh-so-simple!
Dec 18  # 3 of 6
Here is something I will never forget - actually TWO -

first - I have a friend that I will never eat or drink anything in her house or she cooks or bakes. Her dogs lick the plates clean to make "washing dishes easier", the cats roam all over the tables and countertops and she never washes her hands. For Christmas she buys fancy plates and bakes cookies for everyone. Her cookies smell like cats the odor is so strong it is sickening. And there is always cat hair in them. She delivers them with a plant each year - she leaves - and it all goes in the garbage. And I have to take the bag out because it stinks of cats.

second - Everyone at work had to bring goodies for a big Christmas bash. And you always have the ones that brag that their's is the best. One woman made filled cookies. I picked one up and for some reason - instead of biting into it - I broke it open and a used tea bag fell out. I gagged.

'nuff said
Dec 18  # 4 of 6
Golly-Moses, mama!

This woman sounds like a bad case of food poisoning- just waiting to happen!
Dec 18  # 5 of 6
Grossssssssssss Mama!