Jul 24  # 1 of 17
The pumpkin thread got me looking around the KK site and these is some really decadent recipes there.
One example..
KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUT SUNDAE

INGREDIENTS
2 KK Original Glazed Doughnuts
4 oz - Hot Fudge
2 oz – Caramel Sauce
1 cup – Sliced, Strawberries marinated in fresh lime juice, powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of water.
2 Scoops – Vanilla Ice Cream

Place 1 doughnut on a warm skillet and fill the doughnut hole with _ of the hot fudge and _ of the caramel sauce. Place the other doughnut directly on top and repeat the process. Place skillet in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 2 minutes. Carefully remove the hot skillet from the oven and with a spatula, carefully remove the stacked doughnuts from the skillet and place them on a plate. Place 1 scoop of ice cream on top of the doughnuts and 1 scoop of ice cream on the plate. Spoon the strawberries over the ice cream. Serve with rosettes of whipped cream, chocolate dipped cherries and roasted sliced almonds.

More here: http://www.krispykreme.com/recipes.html
Jul 24  # 2 of 17
Oh my word, I think I have diabetes from just reading that.....

On the other hand, it is late in the afternoon and I am starving! I think it's time to leave the office and find some dinner...
Jul 24  # 3 of 17
OMG, that is so wrong. But so right! Yum.
Jul 25  # 4 of 17
Whoaaaaaaaaa!! That sounds DELICIOUS. Oh like Rachel Ray says Delich! LOL
Jul 25  # 5 of 17
I do have to wonder, when you move the sundae from the skillet to the plate, how does the hot fudge not go everywhere?