Nov 8  # 1 of 7
This is a great and easy recipe with a wonderful sauce. If you can’t find country style ribs, you can use western style which is a long rectangular cut, often with small bones in them, but primarily boneless.

Oriental Style Pork Ribs

Ingredients:

1/4 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup orange marmalade
3 Tbsp ketchup
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 – 4 pounds bone-in Country Style pork ribs (can also use “Western Style”)

Coals: 22 = 8 on bottom, 14 on top
Dutch Oven: 10”
Cook Time = 1.5 to 2 hours

Preparation:

In a bowl, combine soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic. Pour half into Dutch oven. Arrange ribs in DO on top of sauce then drizzle with remaining sauce. Prep the coals and place 8 under the DO and 14 on top. Cook undisturbed for 2 hours or until tender. You’ll need to add another batch of coals after about 1 hour. At that time, you can also open the lid and check for tenderness.
Nov 8  # 2 of 7
Thanks for this one Keltin one member of my family adores the Oriental Style Pork Ribs, Now I just have to make these!!!
Quick question? How can I easily print off the recipe posted in this forum without having to print the entire page?
Nov 8  # 3 of 7
I would just highlight all of the text in that post, copy it (hit Ctrl + C), and then paste it to Word or Notepad and then print from there.
Nov 8  # 4 of 7
I certainly will enjoy visiting this forum on a regular basis! I am out of here for a nice 4 day weekend, so I will check in on Tues. when I return!!!
Nov 8  # 5 of 7
Keltin, how would this translate to an indoor oven?