Sep 12  # 1 of 16
any ideas on some fun foods? I wanted to have it catered but the our favorite restaurant is booked:mad: so my hubby and i will be cooking any great ideas? He theme is like a princess pink theme.
Sep 12  # 2 of 16
Put hotdogs on stick then a marshmallow and stick them in a cabbage. Although.. Im not sure if this would go with the pink theme.
Sep 13  # 3 of 16
Pink, huh??? Let me think....

Yellow Cake cupcakes with Pink frosting (just add a couple drops of red food color to Vanilla Frosting)

I don't have any other suggestions that would go with the princess theme, except maybe have like a cold cut tray with crackers and sliced veggies for a tea party. Sorry I couldn't be much more help.
Sep 13  # 4 of 16
Quote phoenyxstarr wrote:
Pink, huh??? Let me think....

Yellow Cake cupcakes with Pink frosting (just add a couple drops of red food color to Vanilla Frosting)

I don't have any other suggestions that would go with the princess theme, except maybe have like a cold cut tray with crackers and sliced veggies for a tea party. Sorry I couldn't be much more help.

This sounds good to me. She is so young that she will probably never know what is happening if she is like my baby everday is one huge party. LOL
Sep 13  # 5 of 16
Don't tell ANYONE I told you this - my g/f's hubbie wanted a pink party for his 2 year old. He put red food coloring (to make pink) in the mashed potatoes, chicken gravy, and biscuit dough! We didn't mind the cake and frosting - but the food?????? It didn't effect the flavor - but that is something he will never do again. I don't think anyone will let him live it down - she is married now - and teases her dad about making PINK foods for his grandbabies. But he won't do it again.

Maybe adding food coloring to applesauce - other than that - pink cake or cupcakes and frosting is great - just not the food.

I would just make a favorite meal and pink cake/frosting - safe that way.