Sep 14  # 1 of 16
Ya know how they have those nice fluffy eggs and they're folded?? How do they do that? I'm assuming they probably come frozen and they just stick them in water or something. That's what it looks like they're doin back there. But.... how would I do that at home?

I've tried just making a pancake lookin egg and then folding it over, but it just doesn't come out right.
Sep 14  # 2 of 16
I think they use a mould which is already on the hot plate, they just add the egg in to fll up the mould. IN australia, they arent folded. I dont get what that folding means anyway.
Sep 14  # 3 of 16
I literally mean folded. Like you fold a piece of paper in half.... then in half again.
Sep 14  # 4 of 16
They use the liquid eggs in a carton (not egg beaters), pour it into the pan, and flip them with a spatula. The liquid eggs cook differently than regular eggs.. you will see what I mean when you try it. :)
Sep 14  # 5 of 16
Quote mtmomj wrote:
They use the liquid eggs in a carton (not egg beaters), pour it into the pan, and flip them with a spatula. The liquid eggs cook differently than regular eggs.. you will see what I mean when you try it. :)

Yeah, they pour the 'eggs' out of a quart carton. Knowing that everything at McDonalds isn't really food, I can't think that the carton actually contains any eggs. McDonalds is really the 'magic through chemistry' we learned in school.