Oct 12  # 1 of 10
What do you put in your stuffing ingredient wise? What kind of bread do you use?

You don't have to give specific recipes, as I know a lot of people don't like to share those *secret* recipes. :p Feel free to though, if you'd like. ;)
Oct 12  # 2 of 10
You know, i've never liked stuffing and it's never been a big part of our Thanksgiving traditions. i'm interested to see what others list as ingredients so maybe i can see what i'm missing!
Oct 12  # 3 of 10
I like to steam chestnuts, and then chop them fine and add to the stuffing. I also like to cook about 1/4 pound of country sausage and add it to the stuffing. My recipe is the one on the box of Bell's Poultry Seasoning plus chestnuts, and maybe sausage depending on my mood.
Oct 12  # 4 of 10
I cheat and buy a box of seasoned bread cubes... then add sauted onions, celery and mushrooms, chicken broth,salt, pepper and some sage.

All to taste.
Oct 12  # 5 of 10
My mother's "recipe" (she doesn't have any exact recipes) is cornbread (made in a big pan so it's thin and crunchy), white bread cubes, onions and celery (cooked until tender), turkey drippings (strained), chicken broth, salt, pepper, and lots of sage.

I have tried Tyler Florence's wild rice and goat cheese dressing. It's one of my favorites. :) Other than that, I just prefer traditional cornbread dressing.