Mar 8  # 1 of 6
Do you use cloth or paper towels or disinfecting wipes?
How many times do you clean it in a day?
Any other tips that you would want to share.
I am having a tough time using paper towels. :(
Mar 8  # 2 of 6
For years I've done mine the same way - hot soapy water (daily) and after cooking with raw meats, poultry, fish, etc - hot soapy water followed by a good rinse and then hot water with bleach in it. I use a cleaning rag never a sponge because they can hold bacteria - paper towels are good for spills but the just don't clean. Now they have those wipes - those are good for a fast wipe - but for a good thorough cleaning - I just do it the old-fashioned way! I don't like to use the chemical cleaners like Mr. Clean or 409 because the counters are used for foods. Bleach is a different story - it is a sanitizer.

Everytime I am in the kitchen cooking I am wiping the counter top and after dishes are done - then I know it's done and cleaned till the next time!
Mar 11  # 3 of 6
I use a bleach solution and a cloth rag to wipe down all of the countertops - while I'm cooking (especially with raw meats), after meals and after washing dishes.
Mar 13  # 4 of 6
I think I haven't been taking good care of my kitchen!! :(
Now running to clean it all with hot soapy water and some bleach too.
My kitchen really needs it.
Mar 14  # 5 of 6
Kitchen countertops are a really easy way to spread bacteria if you're not careful. The juices from raw meats will contaminate anything they come in contact with, so it's important to make sure you clean up with something to kill the bacteria so it doesn't infect other foods.