Apr 17  # 1 of 14
How does everyone here make their hot wings? How long do you marinate them? Do you deep fry them or back them or both? What is your process?
Apr 18  # 2 of 14
I usually don't marinate my regular wings. I deep fry and I bake - depends on how I want them.

I wash and pat dry my wings and deep fry or bake. If I want them barbecued I brush on the BBQ sauce and place them on my electric grill for those nice grill marks. If I want them "sauced" then I toss them in my hot sauce after they are cooked. Sometimes I may bread them for something different. Hot sauce is usually made depending on who is eating them. Hot sauce, cayenne and tabasco combined with butter for a more nuclear reaction - LOL. Hot sauce, butter and spices - there is a lot you can do.
Apr 18  # 3 of 14
I am going to have to experiment one of these days with some hot sauce, cayenne, and tabasco and see if I can perfect it. :)
Apr 18  # 4 of 14
it's all by taste - and how hot you want it
Apr 19  # 5 of 14
We usually make our hot wings in the form of buffalo wings. We add chili and a sweet sauce that would really be thick because we prefer to cover the chicken wholly. But at times we regret this idea if we put too much chili on the sauce.