What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fry in Microwave oven

S

sankum

Yetserday I was short of Oil for deep frying so used my microwave over to fry chips. Donno what happened but with in few sec it was giving some weird sound and smoke started coming. I was scared and stoped the oven. Can anyone suggest me how to fry in microwave without facing these problems?

Welome to our forum Sankum!!!

Hi Sankum,

You did well to stop the Microwave immediately!!! It is not intended for frying in and that could be a fire hazzard. Also never put anything metal or containing metal in a microwave.

We would like for you to be around to share all your terrific recipes with us and still have a kitchen to cook in:)

CCCathy

sankum - tell us what you did - then we can help you - for instance - did you place foil in the microwave, etc.

usually i do this in oven by preheating it . This time i just wanted to try if it would work with microwave, which i think has become a greatest comedy show here in my kitchen.Lol! Anyways thanks to all for sharing their thoughts.

Back