- 1 cup all purpose white flour.
- 1/2 cup all purpose white flour.
- 1/4 cup smoked paprika, regular will work too.
- 1/8 cup garlic salt. (or 1/16 garlic powder and 1/16 kosher salt).
- 2 tablespoons of black pepper.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Up to 1 can (12 oz) of beer.
Heat deep fryer to 350 degrees.
Mix together the 1 cup of flour, paprika, garlic salt, and pepper. Whisk in the beer a little at a time until the mixture has the consistency of pancake batter. Drink the remaining beer.
Lay out the 1/2 cup of flour on a separate dish.
Slice the zucchini thin, about 1/4 inch per slice. Dredge the chips in the flour and then add to the batter.
Working in batches, add them to the deep fryer and cook for about 4 minutes, turning half way through. They should be a dark golden brown when finished. They should be crispy when bitten into.