What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back after hiatus

yoyo1198

Hello to all........I had to resign my job to have two hip replacements last year. Was in nursing home for a bit for rehab and all that entails. Haven't been online for almost a year now and have really missed my groups and forums. I've also had about 5 different residences due to the health problems and family problems. It's so great to be back. I love this site and enjoy the recipes and the forums. Looks like it's been a bit slow though. Maybe we can improve that, huh? I'll try to do my part. :)

So glad to have you back, sounds like the past yr. was just turmoil for you:( I am so glad you are better and back on-line!!!:) Hope your surgery fixed ya all up!

Hi, Janie and Cathy.....I'm not altogether 100% yet but am hopefully getting there. Thanks for the good wishes.

Hello Yoyo. I've been here for about a year myself. I found this forum about the time I had my knee surgery last year and all these wonderful people kept me company while I was laid up in bed. I hope you will be back to your self soon.

Back