What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same Francie New Nick

Same beautiful Francie of this I am sure!!! Now where did you get the name? Are you in the habit of making dishes that flop;) I certainly bet NOT!!!:D

Hi Kev and Janie........Kev I wouldn't know how things are in the Delta....LOL...since I don't live in that part of the state ...did for one short time years ago and hated it, I love my Hills.Delta is too flat .Kev....have you been behaving yourself around here ?

RE: "have you been behaving yourself around here"

Tryin' like the dickens to, Francie! BTW- I like your new avatar! Is that near your homeplace?

An old saying Cookie, duct tape will fix just about anything and if it wont, there is WD40. To bad that rule doesn't apply to cooking though. I'm not trying to be bad, honest, lol.

IC that is my all time favorite saying!! And truth be known there is about a 99.9% chance that duct tape or WD40 will fix anything you need it to, if all else fails I alway add "break out the sledge hammer":D I threaten my computer at work with the ole sledge hammer quite frequently!;)

An old saying Cookie, duct tape will fix just about anything and if it wont, there is WD40. To bad that rule doesn't apply to cooking though. I'm not trying to be bad, honest, lol.

:) Thanks, it will be much appreciated! Cookie :)

I like your new avatar, the colors are far out down right Grovy!

Last edited:
Back