Jul 20  # 1 of 3
Hi everyone ! Boy this looks like just my kind of place!! Recipes ,recipes, recipes!!!!! I love to cook and try new foods and techniques. We moved to the south , Texas, 2 1/2 years ago from "up north" ,Wyoming , so I am exploring all the new foods and new ways of cooking here in the south! while still holding onto my "northern" recipes and the foods we have loved for years. I am also in the process of puting together a family cook book for my 28 year old daughter so that our family traditions and favorite foods can be passed on the the next generations
Jul 20  # 2 of 3
Hi Rusti!!!

We welcome you and hope you will enjoy every visit you make to SpicePlace, it is a great forum!!! I love your upbeat and happy personality and know you are a very welcome addition to our little forum family!

Best Wishes in the family cookbook, it is such a neat project you are working on! I know your family will treasure it for many generations!

CCCathy

P.S. by the way I love Wyoming it is a neat state, we traveled through Cody on a trip we made a few years back. I imagine you have some great stories to tell! Also I attended a convention in Dallas/Fort Worth one July, it was hot as blazes out there, but gosh did we have the time of our lives while we were there!!!
Jul 20  # 3 of 3
HI and Welcome, Cookie :)