What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from nebraska

C

ccwlvn

i lived in santa cruz county CA for over forty years and now am here near omaha.

mom to six and grandma to thirteen.

what makes me laugh? the fact that i have cooked at least sixty or more turkeys in my lifetime and never gave food poisoning to any one but by today's cooking AND prep instructions i sure should have LOL ... other than that one i love learning new things and new recipes.

yes, i am "older" (LOLx2)

this is a great site. thanks for having me here.

:) :) :)

Howdy ccwlvn! We're glad you found us! This is THE coolest foodie community on the web! And we always enjoy meeting new folks and making new friends! So from one heartlander (I lived in Alaska for 13 years, but am back in Illinois now) to another- WELCOME! smiles- kevin

i was born in rockford so i did spend the first 10 years of my life in illinois. good memories of that :)

Hi CCWLVN,

Welcome aboard!!!

Isn't it wonderful that you survived all these years of making turkey with out the proper technique!!!:D Gosh makes me wonder how we ever survived to make it into the 2000's:rolleyes: and when I think of all the canned vegetables my family ate that I canned at home Oh My Goodness-SHEW we sure was lucky.

But here we are> and here you> and here I am> and It is nice to have YOU join!

Enjoy, CCCathy

Back