Oct 19  # 1 of 11
Hi everyone...happy to be a part of the cooking community! I've been cooking since I was just a little guy. My father was a baker for almost 35 years and I indulged myself in baking also. My wife Nancy and I cook at home and bake when we have the time. We hope to be talking to all of you at various times.
Oct 19  # 2 of 11
Welcome Icook, we love having new members!!! I hope you will be active and enjoy it here as much as I do!!!

CCCathy
Oct 20  # 3 of 11
Welcome icook123 looking forward to sharing lots of recipes with you
Oct 20  # 4 of 11
Good evening ...just finished dinner...our popular basamic and garlic marinated chicken, which turn out with a nice shiny glaze under the broiler! If you haven't tried this it' super easy. We like to use boneless skinless chicken breasts and give them a slight pounding with a mallet. Mix together 2 cups of good balsamis vinegar, 1 cup of canola or vegetable oil. several cloves of minced garlic..we like a lot of garlic...and fresh ground black pepper.Place the chicken and marinade in a zip top bag and seal. We usuall marimate for 2 to 3 days.Fire up yhe grill or broiler and be sure to pat the chicken dry. Grill or broil till done..the chicken will have a slightly varnished look and a slightly crunchy crust. enjoy responsibly!!!
Oct 20  # 5 of 11
Welcome to the forum icook. Looking forward to lots of baking advice :)