Nov 3  # 1 of 19
It's me, Rebecca! I'm an (almost) 30 year old mother of one and wife! I am a stay at home mama.

I love to cook.. Sometimes it turns out awesome, sometimes not so much! LOL It's a dart game for me! I enjoy the challenge! I'm not a fru-fru cook.. I like simple comfort foods and cooking recipes handed down for generations. I LOVE and appreciate ALL cuisine! Especially Italian because it's steeped in tradition, values, and is centered around the family table. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't deep fry a napkin if I thought it was edible! :p I'm southern my blood is 35% Crisco. :D
Nov 3  # 2 of 19
Welcome to the forum Rebecca. You will love it here. It's nice to have another youngster here (I have kids older than you) but I should lie about my age. Who would know. I tried once to tell people that was me on jglass' avatar. Anyway, welcome aboard.
Nov 3  # 3 of 19
Hey Rebecca I love ya already, you're just 100% perfect in my book! I love all cusines as well; but Sothern Comfort Foods are hard to beat!!! I am a working GrandMa and raising a 9 yr old Grandchild and have 3 other grandchildren that do not live with me! I also have lots of step-grandchildren that live with us (3) and so my home is very full. I am so happy there are still Mom's that can stay at home it is the greatest job ever!!! My step-daughter that lives with us is also a stay-at-home Mom, and her hubby works. We all love to cook around here and or eat! It is a great forum, I hope you will love it here!

Welcome!

P.S. I really love Cherokee, North Carolina do you live near there? We live in the North West corner of Georgia.
Nov 3  # 4 of 19
Age doesn't matter to me... If you love cookin' that's what matters!

=)
Nov 3  # 5 of 19
Quote Buttah Pats wrote:
Age doesn't matter to me... If you love cookin' that's what matters!

=)

Amen Sister! I agree 100%