What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Maryland

Shelley

Hello! My name is Shelley and I am 23. I live in Maryland. I've got an almost-2 year old daughter. I work full time as an insurance agent and I also sell Tastefully Simple products.

Welcome Shelly!!!
All the way from Maine, gosh that is terrific! I love Maine, in the summer that is!!! Some of the best New England Clam Chowder I ever tasted was in Maine.

You will like SpicePlace, it is a terrific place for us "Foodies" to talk shop, and just about anything else we want to discuss! Hope you will love it here, I sure do.

Cheers, CCCathy

Welcome Shelly!!!
All the way from Maine, gosh that is terrific! I love Maine, in the summer that is!!! Some of the best New England Clam Chowder I ever tasted was in Maine.

You will like SpicePlace, it is a terrific place for us "Foodies" to talk shop, and just about anything else we want to discuss! Hope you will love it here, I sure do.

Cheers, CCCathy

I'm actually from Maryland. But that's for the warm welcome!

O-o-o-opppssss sorry about that Shelley! I misread it, guess I just have Maine on my mind, gee they wrote a song along those lines about the state I live in;) Anyhow....I still welcome you and am glad you've joined! I love that you are posting recipes and jumping right in with all the great stuff that you're sharing with us!

Last edited:
Hi Shelley- and welcome to SP! We're a fine bunch of folks who love cooking and eating- and sharing about it w/ others!

I was a chef for years- but today I work a second career also (like you) in the insurance biz! I work at the corp. hq of a big outfit in Bloomington, Il. I miss professional kitchens- but love working a reduced schedule at a much kinder-gentler job these days! :)

Welcome to the forum Shelley. If you enjoy cooking you will like it here. Gee I was 23 once. No, No, twice actually.

Last edited:
Back