Dec 21  # 1 of 4
Hi All, I have been here just looking an learning about baking breads. I have bought a grain grinder, dehydrator, an a vacuum seal. Boy, have I spent some money on these.:mad: Boy It takes a good machine if you want it to do anything.
Anyway, I'm retired for 11 years now. Just stay at the farm an do just about what I want when I want to. That's a good life beleave me! It took a lot of years
working tho, but it paid off. That's also good when you work for yourself. I have been a hair dresser for 35+ yrs, so I can now look at life a little easier than before.
I have milk goats, chickens, quail, dogs an cats. I bake, cro., quilt, read an garden, an love to cook.
Born an raised in Louisiana all my life, guess you can call me a cajun cook. My grandmother raised us. Mother passed away when we were little. Moved to Ms. in 1999 after my husband passed away(28 yrs) an I just wanted to move an start in a new place. Boy, I lucked out bought 33 acres an a 2 br house so I'm in heaven here. Just truely love Mississippi. But, only 55 miles from homeplace so that's not to bad.
Well, I could go on an on but, I'll say I'm here to join all you wonderfull people in all that you do. MaryW
Dec 21  # 2 of 4
Welcome to the forum Mary :)
Dec 22  # 3 of 4
Thanks! I love this site!
Dec 22  # 4 of 4
Welcome to Spice Place Mary. I am in north Louisiana.