Dec 29  # 1 of 16
I am introducing myself as a misanthropic cook, smoker, griller. Thanks, this to rid myself of the message at the top of sign-in. Good cookin' to you all. And don't ask anymore questions.
Dec 29  # 2 of 16
hmmmmm - I wonder how we are supposed to take "And don't ask anymore questions".....
Dec 29  # 3 of 16
Mama, with a grain of salt. I ignored the "tell us more" for as long as I could, thinking it would just go away. Who cares what I do or don't do? I just like to make/create tasty food. Like today for example, I'm just having a plain meal of 1/2 doz PEI oysters and some store bought sausage and homemade fries. I have frozen 1/2 half my Xmas turkey, which I smoked with cherry and finished in the oven.
In my time I have found that discovering a woman's personality and psyche was more profound when it evolved, rather than reading a resume, comprende?
Dec 29  # 4 of 16
Well!!! Welcome anyway. Nice place if you like cooking. A great place to learn also.
Dec 29  # 5 of 16
Thanks, I do pay attention to sensible advise and good intentions. Now you see why I tried to avoid that "intro" stuff, it just turns into a protracted volley, which is what I was trying to elude in the first place.