Feb 1  # 1 of 8
Hi all,
Just joined the forum today and am excited to learn from other foodies! I also just started my own blog and can't wait to get some feedback from my fellow cooks. A little about me - I'm a chemist by trade but a chef by heart and have found that my chemistry background has really helped my cooking. Always looking for new recipes and healthy eating tips. Thanks!
Feb 1  # 2 of 8
advertising your blog? or are you here to particiate and share recipes?
Feb 1  # 3 of 8
Clearly I'm not advertising my blog since I didn't even post a link for it. I was just hoping to join a friendly cooking community to bounce some ideas around. However, it seems like I have found the wrong place since you are more interested in harassing people for having blogs than being friendly.
Feb 1  # 4 of 8
Quote Cooking Chemist wrote:
Clearly I'm not advertising my blog since I didn't even post a link for it. I was just hoping to join a friendly cooking community to bounce some ideas around. However, it seems like I have found the wrong place since you are more interested in harassing people for having blogs than being friendly.

Not the case at all. It's just that mentioning it right off the bat is considered by many forums to be a form of spamming. We'd love to have you join us and contribute to our group. Of course if you want to leave I guess you are free to do that too.
Feb 1  # 5 of 8
and if they leave - then it proves my point - they just want to advertise their blog and not participate

we'll see - time will tell -

button's ready