What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone

Roberta

I am looking forward to being a part of this community and learning more about using spices in my cooking. I live in the Midwest and hope to meet cooks in other parts of the country and the world. :)

Hi

Hi Rick from Georgia. What part of Georgia are you in? My brother lives near Atlanta, in Jackson.

What do you like to cook? I am in to easy recipes for one or two. That is my speciality.

I'm in the mountains of N Georgia, about 4 hours north of Jackson
I like basic comfort type food mostly Italian dishes and good old BBQ

Hi Ironic Chef

LOVE your name. I see you live on or near the Jersey shore. Hope you are not getting any of that blizzard snow and high winds.

Welcome to SpicePlace Roberta, you'll like being part of an active "Foodie" Forum. We love having new members and invite you to make yourself right at home.:)

Cathy

Howdy Roberta! And welcome to Spice Place! I'm kevin- and I'm a fellow mid-westerner. I call central Illinois home. I also lived and worked for many years in Alaska- which, oddly enuf- taught me a renewed interest and appreciation for the mid-west! :)

Welcome to out little family Roberta. I am JP or John and am from north Louisiana, now officially the "Who Dat" state.

You got that right Cathy. It has long been said that Hell would freeze over before the Saints ever even got into a Super Bowl, much less win it. Well I hope everyone has noticed the weather lately. :)

Hii Everyone. Thanks for all the welcomes and a chance to get to know some of you. I am not a football fan nor a Super Bowl fan, but I have to say this year for the first time I was hoping the New orleans saints would win and was very happy when they did.

Hello!

I am Sasha! from Canada! I like cooking! it's my life, because my profession is cook!
I have a lot recipes! and want to share with you!!!

Hello Sasha from Canada, I am scubalaydee from NY originally from TT Welcome to SP. I can't wait for you to share your recipes, I am quite sure they are good!

Back