What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Newbie!

Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie to this site (and to forums in general). I enjoy the simpler way of cooking, nothing fancy or extravagant.

So, a little bit about me: I'm your general "home cook." Simple meals for me and my husband, that's about all I do. I even wrote a cookbook for my husband so he could help me out a bit. So many of my friends loved it they insisted I self-publish it. Now it's at almost 500 copies sold! I also write a vintage food and drink column for a magazine based in the UK. I started a blog and I'm trying dilligently to keep up on it, but the past few weeks have been so hectic I haven't. One more thing on my "To Do" list I suppose! :)

Enough about me. It's nice to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with you and learning from you all as well!

Back