What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi

L

lawaca

I WOULD LIKE GREET EVERYONE WITH A BIG "HELLO OUT THERE".I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME UNIQUE IDEAS FOR PREPARING GREAT FOOD!I AM A DISABLED PERSON;I have few things to enjoy-food is my major pleasure! Although I am diabetic, I CHEAT when food is in my grasping space.hehehe.:D I especially love sweet sauces,sour dishes,& CHEESE BURGERS.. LAWACA

Howdy lawaca and welcome!

I'm kevin.

This is a fantastic forum made up of fine folks from all walks of life and all regions- and all cooking levels and cuisines. Everyone here is a toal expert in their areas of expertise... Lotsa knowledge and know-how here. And we look forward to adding another fine conisseur as well! What else do you like cooking/eating? From where do you hail?

I think you'll find Spice Place a fun and easy place to be. Cooked in Chicago and Seattle... I was a chef for many years- spent 13 years hustling groceries in Alaska before "retiring? out of kitchens and returning home to rural central Illinois to be near aging parents. I find the friendly folks here at Spice Place to be a great way of staying connected to food and kitchens- since I've stepped out of them these days.

We're glad you're here with us and look forward to you as a new neighbor! smiles- k.

Back