Jun 23  # 1 of 5
Thanks for having me as a member. My wish is to learn and share information. I love to cook but don't want to have to cook. I am located in the South, so I love Southern food. Heck, I love all food Maybe that is why I am almost as big around as I am tall. Always try something new and never trust a skinny cook. CF:D
Jun 23  # 2 of 5
Quote ChileFarmer wrote:
Thanks for having me as a member. My wish is to learn and share information. I love to cook but don't want to have to cook. I am located in the South, so I love Southern food. Heck, I love all food Maybe that is why I am almost as big around as I am tall. Always try something new and never trust a skinny cook. CF:D

Hello ChileFarmer. My name is Janie and I live in Kentucky so I was raised on southern food. Welcome to our forum.
Jun 23  # 3 of 5
Welcome to the forum ChileFarmer.
Jun 24  # 4 of 5
Welcome to the family ChiliFarmer. Let us know what you like to cook.
Jun 25  # 5 of 5
Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. I have been reading the past post, so many interesting topics, Wow, I am loving it.

jpshaw, I am kinda comfort food type person. Like fancy food every so often.
I use my smoker almost every week end. Smoking brisket, ribs (beef and pork) chicken and pork butts. I also enjoy making sausage and cured meats. CF:)