What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Im Wendell

C

Cook4luv

bye, bye, bye Wendell -

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Spice Place Wendell. I've only been to San Diego once. It was nice and cool being right on the Pacific but I heard the cost of living was very high.

Welcome, Wendell. And thanks for the Secret Skillet tip. I've not heard of that before but will certainly go check it out. I love some of Olive Garden's food.

Looking forward to sharing and learning.

-sissy

Wendell, is Secret Skillet your own web site? Johnathan's children's names are the same as yours.

-sissy

I think Secret Skillet is Wendell's web site. He even has it listed under his contacts as his homepage.
Very well disguised advertisment for another site.

I was a news reporter for over 10 years; I don't miss much. Please know that it is not my goal to sell anything to any of you. I just want to share recipes, ideas and encouragement. I am the one in my family and area who is always called upon to cook, cook, cook, so I feel very blessed to hae some cooks to commiserate with. And when my site is up and running, I will let everyone know but all I want in return is feedback (too many colors, too busy, nice job.......). I have my little niche market and am perfectly satisfied with it.

I'm so glad to be here with you.

We are very glad to have you join us Sissy.
Mama should delete Wendell. A new approach to spam but a spammer all the same.

Back