What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all

dairyfreemum

Hi all. My name is Kellie and I am a mummy to 2 girls who both have food allergies. Im a keen cook (good job with my girls) and enjoy experimenting with alternative foods for them as well as making my own full-flavoured recipes!
I found this site while searching for new recipes to try on my willing 'guinea-pigs' (my daughters)
I am currently trying to find high calorie, egg/dairy and nut free recipes for my youngest daughter (1year) who is struggling to maintain weight! Any tips or recipes ideas are gratefully received!

Happy Cooking

Kellie xx

OMG. Does this cheese stuff really taste like cheese. Haven't been able to eat cheese since 2005. Too salty. Going to try to fix some of your pimento cheese now.

Welcome, Kellie. Bet you get lots of help here. I am in love with this site and the wonderful folks that inhabit it.

-sissy

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Back