Aug 4  # 1 of 5
Hello, everyone.

My name is Marian but everyone calls me Sissy. I was absolutely delighted to find this site (actually found it when I was looking for news of the Biscuit Lady), and look forward to learning from all of you and sharing my 40+ years of cooking experience with you.

Food is my life!! There is no place I would rather be than in the kitchen - baking, especially, but also experimenting with different flavors, textures, temperatures.

I am currently trying to resume my catering business with a concentration on wedding and specialty cakes. Wish me luck.

I'm very happy to be a part of this forum and hope that my presence here will add value. I have nothing to sell, advertise or otherwise gain from this, except additional knowledge and sharing.

Happy cooking!
-sissy
Aug 6  # 2 of 5
Hello Sissy and welcome to the forum. My name is Janie and my hubby and I live in Kentucky.
Aug 6  # 3 of 5
Welcome to the forum Sissy. I'm from Louisiana and my names John but a lot of them here call me JP.
Aug 6  # 4 of 5
Hey there both JP's! Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been to Kentucky before (lovely state) but not to Louisiana (it is one of my "must-see" destinations). I'm very happy to be here with all of you and excited to know that we will all be learning from each other. Food rocks!!!!
Aug 9  # 5 of 5
Howdy Sissy :)