What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi fellow Foodstars!

S

Sandiago

I'm so excited to have found this site! And bonus points that it vBulletin powered - I love the easy navigation!

Hello to everyone - I look forward to reading all of your suggestions. I'm food obsessed...meaning I can be stuffed from lunch, but already ready to talk about dinner. I grew up working in a restaurant so I have been food orientated for over half of my life. I'm very new when it comes to cooking with spices - I'm always trying a weird combo that sometimes turns into the worst dinner in the world. But I'll still eat it! Hope everyone is having a great October - it is my kind of cooking season...my bf is about to be done grilling so I'm all about the indoor baking.

Lots to read - can't wait to try your recipes!

~Trish

Welcome Trish. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Just make sure to ask questions about whatever recipes you might be looking for. Thats the way I learn.

Back