Jul 13  # 1 of 18
Hullo everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member while my mum is away visiting relatives for a few weeks. Katiecooks is my mother and
told me to join while she was gone. This is really something I'm going to enjoy being a part of.

Ian M.
Jul 13  # 2 of 18
Welcome Ian, yeah, you gonna fit right in. CF:)
Jul 15  # 3 of 18
Welcome Ian. We all love Katie and if you are a foodie you will enjoy the forum. Sometimes we forget we are all here to talk about food and cooking. There are just as many guys here as ladies so it's not all "Chickfood" either.
Jul 15  # 4 of 18
Good afternoon JP. Thanks for the welcome and yes, I'm going to really enjoy this forum. School takes up a lot of time for me but while my folks are on vacation I'm going to be throwing some pool parties and cookouts and can use all the help with suggestions and recipes I can get. Last night we did a pantry raid and cooked some pretty wild stuff but nobody starved and we were all still alive this morning so that's okay. But nobody was actually standing early on after we hit the liquor cabinet. Can't have that kind of party too often.

Ian

Yeah, I love my mom, too. She's pretty cool.
Jul 16  # 5 of 18
Watcha bet he deletes that liquor bit before Mum gets home. :D