Creamy Pumpkin Pie
* 4 cups fresh pumpkin, cooked and mashed
* 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.)
2. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk and eggs. Season with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Mix together with a wire whisk until thoroughly blended. Pour filling into pie crust.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake another 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.