Jan 22  # 1 of 9
Does anyone have a Million Dollar Pie Recipe? The kids at work say my website is lame because I don't have a Million Dollar Pie recipe. I've never heard of a Million Dollar Pie. I told them I would find the recipe and make them a pie.
Jan 22  # 2 of 9
does it have canned fruits, condensed milk, lemon juice,
a lot of threads come up on search, here is one with several recipes

Cooks.com - Recipes - Million Dollar Pie

hopefully someone here has a T&T?

Nan
Jan 22  # 3 of 9
I'll have to ask. I assumed it was a really a really rich, chocolate type pie. Thanks for the response.
Jan 22  # 4 of 9
The only pie I've ever had called a Million Dollar Pie was like a Pina Colada Cheese cake type of pie with crushed walnuts and coconut. A chocolate cream pie would be worth a million bucks too during a severe chocolate craving. Hey, I'm having one of them cravings right now, lol.
Jan 22  # 5 of 9
Here is the Recipe that I use :

1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained with juice reserved
1 banana, peeled and sliced
1 quart fresh strawberries
1 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
3 drops red food coloring (optional)
3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted

DIRECTIONS
Slice the strawberries and combine them with sugar, corn starch and red food coloring (if desired). Mix well. In a medium saucepan cook the strawberry mixture over medium heat until thickened. Set aside to cool.
Cream together 2 tablespoons of pineapple syrup and cream cheese. Spread mixture in the bottom of the pastry shell. Slice the bananas on top of the cream cheese and pour the drained pineapple tidbits over the top of the bananas. Pour the strawberry mixture over the cream cheese/banana filling. Add your favorite whipped topping and sprinkle the top with toasted coconut and nuts. Serve