Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouth-watering chocolate Meringue Pie

Mama Mangia is offline Master Chef

I went grocery shopping today and found chocolate fudge pudding - so Im goin gto make a chocolate fudge pie with bananas -

Katiecooks is offline Executive Chef

Boy, but that sure sounds yummy! Any chance you could shove a slice through the computer to me? Katie

I wish I could! And I've got whipped cream for the top and chocolate whipped cream as well - hopefully I will have my chocolate 'fix" - LOL

Now that sounds downright decadent. An absolute orgy of chocolate. That's my kind of party!! I'll bring the fudge sauce - just to add an extra layer - and the cherries for on top of each slice of pie! Whooo boy, there goes the stringent diet I've been committed to, right up the spout.........
    between CF's food photos and your chocolate/banana pie I'll be 400 pounds by morning! But what a wonderful way to go!

It just occured to me that when my husband and I fly to England later this month I'm probably going to have to pay extra for additional weight, huh?

Katie - you are tooooo funny.
    How about if we use reduced calorie graham cracker crust, sugar free pudding, lite whipped cream, shaved dark chocolate and a fresh cherry to save on calories?

Well, okay, if we have to. But it's always been my experience that if you begin taking all the "good stuff" out of your food to keep it "healthy", you end up taking most all of the good taste and flavour right along with it. I mean, what's a "plain" hot dog next to a dog slathered with mustard, ketchup, onions, kraut and celery seed? Decadence tastes better!! Okay, so I may die a few days sooner than the person over there in the corner chowing down on sprouts and field greens but I'll go with a huge, slurpy grin on my fat face!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12