Sep 12  # 1 of 1
You need to start this in the AM,it's really not a lot of work,but needs to be prepared ahead!

You will need:

3-4 pounds of chicken (I used legs but any chicken part will do)
2 sachets of "stir fry" spices,I used the one brand "Sunbird" (wal-mart sells it)
2 sachets of "fried rice" spices.I also used Sunbird on this one
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 or 1/3cup of soysauce

Bake chicken it in the oven until it's done with just a little bit of salt and pepper!When it's done place the chicken parts in a large pan and fill it with water until chicken is covered! Add the 4 sachets of spices,1/2 cup of sugar and about 1/4 cup of soysauce.(or 1/3 of a cup for extra flavor)!!!Stir a little and let it boil COVERED 1 hour! After that lower to med low and keep simmering for about 5 hours or longer .After 2 hours you may want to add a little water,but not too much!
Serve this with white rice and I personally like a can with peaches with it,but basically any kind of veggie on the side will be fine!!The meat gets real tender and it (almost ) falls of the bone!! Which is great because I usualy don't like bones and stuff!! This is also probably the only meal I keep leftovers because the next day (refrigerate overnight) it's even better!!