Aug 3  # 1 of 1
Since I am new here, I guess I should donate a few recipes of my own. :)

Here is one that you can find on my site (see my profile) that I just posted today:
Quote wrote:
* 3-4 pounds chicken, cut up.
* 2 shots of Triple Sec.
* 1/4 cup white wine.
* 1 shot of Amaretto.
* Two tablespoons fresh ground coriander, separated in half.
* 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, separated in half.
* Salt and pepper.
* 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
* 1 small shallot minced.
* 2 jalepeno peppers minced.
* 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus some for drizzling.

For the coriander, I just use an old pepper grinder and put the seeds in it. You can also get it pre-ground if that is all you have.

Put your chicken in a large casserole dish and sprinkle each side with salt, pepper, and also cover with the one tablespoon of coriander (use the one for both sides). The same thing with the quarter teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Drizzle olive oil all over the chicken and refrigerate for at least an hour.

In a small sauce pan, add the coriander, brown sugar, cayenne, shallot, jalepeno, Amaretto, Triple Sec, wine, 1 tablespoon olive oil, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper. Heat to boiling and then let simmer for about ten minutes. Remove from heat and let cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Reserve a tablespoon of the glaze in a separate dish.

Light your grill on high and when ready, reduce to low and begin cooking the chicken, starting with the skin side UP. Cook the chicken for about 15 minutes, turning a couple times.

Now you will begin brushing on the glaze. Turn your chicken every 5-8 minutes and every time you do, put more glaze on the top (after you turned the pieces). If you start to run out of liquid in the glaze, just add a couple of teaspoons of the white wine to it.

When the chicken is done (about 30-35 minutes normally), put one last coat of glaze on it and cook for five minutes more. Remove to a plate and drizzle the remaining glaze that you set aside all over the chicken. Serve immediately.

Enjoy!