Jul 17  # 1 of 1
Very easy to do--none of the ingredients need to be exact amounts and that means it's hard to screw up :). Smells and tastes like authentic restaurant Thai food too, makes about 6 servings.

Ingredients:
Chicken Breasts cut into thin, bite size strips (i used 1 1/2 lbs. of breasts)
Coconut Milk (one can)
Coconut Cream (1/3 can)
Zucchini (1-2 depending on size)
Green Beans (3/4 lb to 1 lb, depending on preference)
Ginger (to taste--i used about 1 Tbsp.)
Garlic (several cloves)
Fish Sauce (~2 Tbsp. It's in the international food aisle, in what looks like a mini soy sauce bottle by Thai Kitchens. It smells strong but the flavor is very subtle in the dish, even if you don't like fish you won't notice it)
Green Curry Powder or Green curry Paste (1 tsp. This is spicy so only add more if you like things really hot)
Cooking oil
Steamed rice (enough for 4-6 servings)

Cut up all ingredients. Heat small amount of oil in wok (or large non-stick skillet). Add garlic and ginger and cook until garlic becomes light brown, then add chicken. When chicken is half cooked add fish sauce, then salt and pepper to taste.

Pour the coconut milk, coconut cream and green curry powder/paste into bowl and mix well until there are no lumps. Pour mixture over chicken and add cut up zucchini and green beans. When zucchini and green bbeans are al dente, the dish is done. Be careful not to over cook the chicken and zucchini. Serve over rice.

(I simmered the dish for 15 minutes after adding the green beans and zucchini b/c my gb were frozen).