Oct 8  # 1 of 5
My wife thawed out some boneless chicken today but wasn't sure what to make with it. As we talked about it we came up with a chicken pot pie thing with noodles instead of a crust. She originally thought of using cream of chicken soup to make the sauce part, but I talked he into making it with chicken broth and flour to thicken it. I know she put in frozen mixed vegetables , and I see bread crumbs on top. I'm sure she put other stuff in too but this is tonight's dinner. It smells good in here :)

DSC02930.jpg
Oct 8  # 2 of 5
Similar to what I make with left over chicken or turkey. Egg noodles or Kluski noodles with frozen peas and corn (I can't stand frozen green beans!) and either gravy or creamed soup. Buttered breadcrumbs on top and it's a comfort food for sure!
Oct 8  # 3 of 5
Wow that looks great Rick! I love macaroni with chicken, but this dish looks exceptional!
Oct 9  # 4 of 5
That does look like something I would really like and could actually eat. With the thickened chicken broth (which I can get very low sodium) instead of the soup it would fit in my low sodium diet. Thanks.
Oct 9  # 5 of 5
Did you ever use crushed potato chips as a topping. I love them, specially over a tuna casserole. I made a chicken casserole not to long ago and used some stove top stuffing for the topping. Just sprinkled the dry mix over the top. It turned out shockingly well and turned out a very big hit with the kids.