Nov 11  # 1 of 4
Sorry about my measurements. When I cook, I don't tend to measure things out. Especially when I'm making up my own recipe.

Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (big ones!)
1 box of low sodium dry stuffing mix (like Stove Top)
1 T butter or olive oil
Powdered garlic - enough to sprinkle over chicken
pepper to taste
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 to 1 cup of water

Directions:
1. Prepare stuffing according to directions on box.
2. Preheat non-stick pan over medium heat and coat with butter/olive oil.
3. Butterfly chicken breasts (Or just cut a slit in the side but don't cut it all the way through), sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, and pepper.
4. Stuff each piece of chicken with prepared stuffing. Do not over stuff, as the chicken cooks it will tighten up and spill out any loose stuffing.
5. Place stuffed chicken in pre-heated pan and brown on both sides.
6. Cover with lid after browning to cook all the way through.
7. Remove chicken from pan and add cream of chicken soup to pan.
8. Add small amounts of water to soup until desired consistency is reached and heat through.
9. Serve gravy over chicken.
Nov 11  # 2 of 4
That sounds like a great recipe Shelley! I like the fact that you mentioned using Low-Sodium stuffing mix. We have a few members here who need low-sodium recipes, although I believe we all get too much sodium and should all try to lower our salt intake!
Nov 11  # 3 of 4
I find that if I use the regular stuffing mix, it's way too salty and then no one eats it.
Nov 11  # 4 of 4
Quote Shelley wrote:
I find that if I use the regular stuffing mix, it's way too salty and then no one eats it.

I can see that, with the Soup (which you could even use a low-sodium soup) being salty it probably does not need alot of salt at all.