Aug 10  # 1 of 1
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 skinless, boneless turkey breast (2 lb.) cut into 1/2-in. cubes (my note: I used turkey cutlets, cubed)
2 tbsp butter
1 lb. cremini mushrooms, halved or quartered (my note: I used plain white mushrooms)
2 onions, finely chopped
4 celery stalks, peeled and cut into 1/4-in. dice
1 tbsp dried tarragon leaves
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup condensed chicken broth, undiluted
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup heavy cream
8 frozen puff pastry shells

1. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey pieces in batches, and brown. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to slow cooker.

2. Add butter to pan and heat until melted. Add mushrooms and saute until they begin to lose their liquid. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to slow cooker.

3. Reduce heat to medium. Add onions and celery and cook, stirring,, until vegetables are softened. Add tarragon, salt, and black pepper and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Sprinkle four over mixture and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add chicken broth and wine and stir until thickened (mixture will be very thick).

4. Pour mixture over turkey and mushrooms. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 7 hours, until turkey is no longer pink inside. Add red pepper and cream. Cover and cook on high for 20 to 25 minutes, until heated through.

5. Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Fill with turkey mixture and serve piping hot.