Sep 19  # 1 of 5
okay im not sure if thats the right way to spell it but i think its a type of sauce right? anywho....I had some amazing fondue at a restaraunt in leavenworth Washington and I was curious as to the process and recepies that people may have for a good one. Anyone have any fondue recepies they wanna share? wanna also know what kind of cooking equipment i may need if any "out of the normal" equipment is required. Thanks
Sep 20  # 2 of 5
I am also a fan of fondue, but not the kind where you cook your own meat. I like the cheese kind and chocolate. As far as I know the only equipment you need is a fondue pot and you can find that just about anywhere. As far as recipes the pot should come with some basic ones.
Sep 23  # 3 of 5
Quote Annie's Dish wrote:
I am also a fan of fondue, but not the kind where you cook your own meat. I like the cheese kind and chocolate. As far as I know the only equipment you need is a fondue pot and you can find that just about anywhere. As far as recipes the pot should come with some basic ones.

yeah...i was talking about cheese fondue too...had some amazing one and want more! thanks
Sep 23  # 4 of 5
I have visions of Disco music playing in the background......before seeking a retail purchase you might want to check on eBay. Lots of good values for used and new fondue sets.

Lots of recipes on the Internet too with a quick search, such as
Cheese Fondue Recipes
Sep 28  # 5 of 5
Foodie help thy self and google fondue recipes and equipment.