Ingrediens:

9 C assorted Chex cereal
1/4 C butter
1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 C peanut butter
1 1/2 C powdered sugar

Directions:

Pour cereal into a large bowl and set aside. In a 1-quart microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring after one minute. Stir in vanilla. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated. Pour cereal mixture into a large resealable plastic freezer bag with the powdered sugar. Seal securely and shake until all pieces are well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. You can place in smaller freezer bags and refrigerate any unused for later. You can snack on this stuff all day long without ever getting sick of it! Enjoy! :D
Jul 6  # 2 of 7
You knew I would like that, you also know I don't need it. CF:)
Jul 6  # 3 of 7
Is Biddies and English meaning. Just wondering, Biddies here in the South is what we used to call Baby chicks.. I still do. Haven't heard the word in years. CF:)
Jul 6  # 4 of 7
Quote ChileFarmer wrote:
You knew I would like that, you also know I don't need it. CF:)

Everyone needs a little yummy every now and then just to sweeten life! :D
Jul 6  # 5 of 7
Quote ChileFarmer wrote:
Is Biddies and English meaning. Just wondering, Biddies here in the South is what we used to call Baby chicks.. I still do. Haven't heard the word in years. CF:)

"Biddies" simply means that in typing Katie got her mords wixed and her tang toungled!! It should have been "Buddies"!! But it does sound a slight bit British, doesn't it? Frankly, I rather like it.......................and in England,
"Biddies" often refers to elderly ladies gossiping or something of that sort! :eek: