Oct 16  # 1 of 7
Hoisin Salmon

Ingredients

2 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
2 teaspoons honey
12 ounces salmon fillets

Directions

1. Preheat broiler. In a glass measuring cup, whisk together orange juice, hoisin sauce, and honey.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper, and place on broiler pan skin side down. Brush half of the hoisin sauce mixture on salmon.
3. Broil salmon about 4 inches from the heat source 10 minutes.
4. Drizzle remaining sauce over salmon and serve.
Oct 16  # 2 of 7
I usually don't cook salmon. But happen to have some in the freezer. So will try it your way. I am mostly a catfish fan, fried of course. CF
Oct 17  # 3 of 7
Jon and his Dad love catfish but are not in to the salmon. I love salmon and I am allergic to white fish. I hate salmon if it has been over cooked.
Oct 17  # 4 of 7
I cooked one of the salmon about 6 mo, ago. we could not eat it. That is why I still have one. But gonna try your way. CF
Oct 17  # 5 of 7
On the times I splurge on salmon I usually take off the skin and brush both sides with agave nectar and sprinkle with salt and pepper. I get a nonstick pan hot with some olive oil in it. I sear the salmon on both side with a nice crust and then pop it in to my little counter top broiler for about 3-4 minutes a side. I like it a little pink in the middle and the agave gives the salmon a nice lightly sweet crust. I love it with salad.