Aug 29  # 1 of 2
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay
See this recipe on air Friday Mar. 10 at 11:30 AM ET/PT.
(it was on this afternoon too)

Recipe Summary
Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Yield: 6 appetizer servings
User Rating: 5 Stars

1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 large pinch saffron threads
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup best-quality mayonnaise
2 cloves finely chopped garlic
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 1/2 cups diced cooked lobster meat (see Cook's Note below)
1 large stalk celery, finely diced
1/2 small red onion, finely diced
3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
12 fingerling potatoes, par-boiled and sliced in half lengthwise
3 tablespoons canola oil

Cook's Note: Use the leftover lobster meat from the whole lobsters that were cooked in the Grilled Lobster Tails with Green Curry-Mango Dipping Sauce recipe.

Add vinegar, saffron, and honey to a small skillet and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Turn off the heat and let mixture cool to room temperature. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic, and cooled vinegar mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

In a medium bowl, combine the lobster, celery, onion, and chives, and stir together. Add 1/2 cup of the saffron mayonnaise to the mixture and stir well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.

Preheat the grill to medium-high. Brush potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill potatoes, cut-side down, until golden brown. Turn over and grill for 2 more minutes. Remove potatoes from the grill and place a small dollop of lobster salad on each potato.
Aug 29  # 2 of 2
Buttersticks I may have just eaten dinner and a lemon tart too, but this recipe still excites me on a full stomach. I'm going to try it in the near future! Thank you for sharing. :)