What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Dinner with Hormel, Betty Crocker and Del Monte!!

B

ButterSticks

My new favorite out of the box dinner!!!

Have you tried the Hormel pre-cooked entrees??? On a whim today, I bought the Hormel Pork Roast Au Jus......... it is so good!!! I want to try all the rest of the dinners now!!

I paired up the Pork Roast with a box of Betty Crocker Julienne potatoes and a can of Del Monte green beans.

OH!! I ate my share, my mothers share, and then went back for seconds!!

It is not often I am impressed with ready made food. So, trust me, this chickie loves it!!!!

I can't beat the value either. For around $5.00 you get 17 ounces of cooked to perfection pork roast. And it will be good everytime!!

Okay. I am done singing the praises of Hormel fully cooked meals. You will find them in the meat section of your local Safeway store!!

ButterS.

**wonder if I could be paid for plugging their product?**

We tried it once soon after our baby was born and DH liked it pretty well for prepackaged food. Though frozen veggies are much healthier than canned so i would substitute that.

Are these the boxed ones on the shelf or the ones in the meat section? I've had the ones from the meat section; not bad.

Processed foods do not have a very high quality of nutritional value . I eat no processed foods

Betty Crocker, she makes some really great stuff. Lots of fat and calories too, just the way I like it.

Thanks for the tip! im hate pre made foods yuck, but ill trust your judgement and give it ago, ill make my hubby try it first though :)

Back