Sep 24  # 1 of 36
Each time I see a post by DrPepper I think of my favorite warning label, so thought I'd start a thread about it.

My favorite is on bottles of Dr Pepper & 7-up. And I quote "Warning: Contents under pressure. Cap may blow off, causing eye or other serious injury. Point away from face and people, especially while opening."
Sep 24  # 2 of 36
LOL - it's amazing what companies have to do to protect themselves from all those zany lawsuits people try to win...........
Sep 24  # 3 of 36
No joke. Sometimes I think those warnings are trying to reverse natural selection. :p
Sep 25  # 4 of 36
LOL, I wonder what other funny ones are out there.
Sep 25  # 5 of 36
The funniest/stupidest warning I've seen is the 'Caution:Contents may be Extremely Hot' warning on the coffee or hot cocoa styrofoam cups you get at like McDonald's or Burger King. I swear, people who order coffee/hot cocoa should already KNOW that it's gonna be hot. I know why they all did it though... McDonald's lost a case to a woman who spilled hot coffee on herself in their restaurant & got burnt. I don't remember how long ago that happened, but it's been awhile.