What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favortie comfort food?

L

lcsamano

My favorite comfort food is soup or chili. I love to be able to cook something good but quick so I can just sit and relax for the evening.

Mine's ice cream... I don't know why, but I've always loved to sit down with a bowl of ice cream (any flavor) when I'm down in the dumps.

Me too Phoenx. Vanilla ice cream.

And

chicken noodle soup. ( homemade!!)

I love a good soup for comfort food. Maybe chicken pot pie too.

Mine's ice cream... I don't know why, but I've always loved to sit down with a bowl of ice cream (any flavor) when I'm down in the dumps.

Ice cream is also good. However, I have become addicted to Cold Stone. It is ice cream that you add mixs to.... Just thinking about it makes me want one.

Yeah, you can never really go wrong with some ice cream. Chocolate & Peanut butter is my favorite.

a great big baked potato loaded with anything and everything!

Mine is chocalate. I just love some nice creamy chocolate lol. Right now my favorite chocolate is the Reese with Caramel cups. Yum. I think I will have to get some tonight!

i love something filling and meaty.

plenty of bradwurst sausages with a big bowl of thick hot soup does wonders for me. :)

Lately my comfort food has been bread & butter. I think it's because I'm suffering from heartburn alot lately. Oh, the side effects of pregnancy. :p I'm so glad that I am due on the 23rd.

Chicken fried steak. However, I rarely eat it because it's sometimes TOO much of comfort food and I get too full.

I love baked potatoes filled with BBQ.

And soup, especially now that it's cold.

My favorite comfort food is chocolate. :) Either that or hot chocolate. LOL

hey, speaking of chocolate,

whenever I go to macdonalds and order a chocolate hot fudge,
i'll be sure to ask for EXTRA chocolate! yum yum! :D

hey, speaking of chocolate,

whenever I go to macdonalds and order a chocolate hot fudge,
i'll be sure to ask for EXTRA chocolate! yum yum! :D

Lol I used to do that all the time but lately when I get to the bottom its so chocolatey it makes me gag.

My comfort food is either hot chips and gravy or potato bake with lots of cream and garlic. MMM...

hey paprika,

the funny thing is, when I would finish the ice-cream until it's about 30% left
and just whack the fudge from there...

aaaaah... pure bliss! (think homer simpson's face)

My favorite comfort food is pizza, with a nice cold coke. I don't drink soda, but I have to have it with pizza. While watching a good movie.
I also love ice cream, Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey, or Cherry Garcia.
Yum!
When it's cold outside I also love a good French vanilla cappuccino, first thing in the morning, while I am curled up in the recliner. Not sure if that qualifies as food or not?

My favorite comfort food is chocolate too, like peacherina. I don't have any particular brand in mind when I crave for it. I just grab whatever's in the grocery shelf as long as it's with almonds. It's always either the chocolate has almonds or it's a wafer chocolate.

I would have to say my comfort food is fried chicken from my mom, with lots of chicken gravy. I pour it over everything, potatoes, peas, corn, bread, everything.

Back