1 1/3 c. flour
1 egg
1 c. buttermilk
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1 heaping tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 c. cooking oil

Directions:
Preheat griddle over medium heat. Use a pan with a nonstick surface or use spray. In blender, or with mixer, combine all of the remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour batter by spoonfuls into hot pan, forming 5" circles. When the edges appear to harden, flip the pancakes. The should be light brown. Cook the other side the same amount of time. Makes 8-10 pancakes.
Jan 10  # 2 of 8
BANANA SYRUP:

1/2 c corn syrup
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c water
1/4 tsp banana extract or flavoring

PANCAKES:

1 1/4 cups AP flour
1 1/2 c buttermilk
1 egg
1/4 c veg oil
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp banana extract
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 c chopped pecans
1 banana

Make the banana syrup first by combining all the syrup ingredients--except for the banana extract--in a small saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. When the mixture begins to boil,remove it from the heat and stir in the banana extract.

In a large bowl,combine all the ingredients for the pancakes except the pecans and the banana. Use an electric mixer to blend until smooth.

Heat a large frying pan or griddle over medium heat,and coat it with butter or nonstick cooking spray when hot.
Pour 1/4 cup dollops of batter into the pan.Realize the batter will spread out to about 4 inches across,so leave enough room if you are cooking more than one at a time .Sprinkle about 1/2 tbsp pecans into the center of each pancake immediately after you pour the batter so that the nuts are cooked in.
Cook the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or golden brown.

Slice the banana, divide it up and serve it on top of a stack of 3 to 4 pancakes, dd whip cream if you like on top, with the remaining chopped pecans divided and sprinkled on top of each stack.
Jan 10  # 3 of 8
I love Chocolate Chip Pancakes. I wil add Chocolate chips on top on them or have them cooked in the batter as well.

Now, I love sweets. I will take chocolate chips and sprinkle them over top of my banana nut pancakes. :p
Jan 10  # 4 of 8
IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes

1 1/4 C. Flour
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
2 1/2 tsp. Sugar
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/8 C. Vegetable Oil
1 Egg ( slightly beaten )
1 1/2 C. Buttermilk ( 1/8 - 1/4 C more if needed to keep batter thinner )

Place first five ingredients into a bowl, add buttermilk, oil and egg. With a spoon mix all ingredients and beat until smooth.
Heat a frying pan or a griddle. Fry pancake on medium low heat. To a hot pan or griddle pour a little oil or spray with a none stick vegetable oil.
Pour batter to a desired size. Let batter start to show small bubbles on top before you turn pancake over to finish cooking.
Turning pancakes is made much easier if you spray your pancake turner with a none stick spray. The turner does not stick to the uncooked dough of pancake when you are turning them. If batter seams to be to thick add a little more buttermilk and mix well.

This recipe makes about nine 4" - 5" pancakes. Serve warm with your favorite syrup.

IHOP's Pumpkin Pancakes

2 eggs
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
4 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice

1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with oil cooking spray.
2. Combine eggs, buttermilk, butter, pumpkin, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to blend ingredients.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend with mixer until smooth.
4. Pour the batter in 1/4 cup portions into the hot pan. Should form 5-inch circles.
5. When the batter stops bubbling and edges begin to harden, flip the pancakes. They should be dark brown. This will take from 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Flip the pancakes and cook other side for the same amount of time, until dark brown.

Serves 3 to 4.
Jan 11  # 5 of 8
Are these really Ihop? I LOVE IHOP. I know what I'm having for dinner!