Aug 6  # 1 of 15
...what I woke-up a couple of nights ago CRAVING...

Pan-fried chicken livers and 'Poppycock Carmel-Pecan Popcorn'! So... on the drive home from my grave-yard shift this morning I went to the store and guess what I'll be eating for my supper tonight? You guessed it- chicken livers and the rest of the box of Poppycock- the first half of the box was my breakfast!

What do YOU wake-up in the middle of the night CRAVING?
Aug 6  # 2 of 15
EEEKKK ! Never do I crave Chicken Livers...lol...or any part of a chicken except for the eggs. Even though I have 15 Hens and 1 Rooster.
A few nights ago I woke up craving Milk....
Aug 6  # 3 of 15
I crave milk WITH foods, like peanut-butter sandwiches, chocolate cake or pecan pie... but it's hard for me to drink milk unless it's washing-down something gloriously-fattening!

(FWIW, the pic in today's avatar was 10 years ago... had I that same physique today, my nickname here might only need be "slightly-pudgy alaska griz"... but with the onset of 60+ lbs. alas, today I am CHUBBYAlaskagirz!)
Aug 6  # 4 of 15
Kevin you are so funny, slightly-pudgy" cracked me up!! Kinda describes me right now!!LOL

Luv ya, Cath
Aug 6  # 5 of 15
...speaking of avatars- i LOVE your new country scene, Cath! So pristine and serene... I love barns and gentle, rolling hills... smiles & hugz- kevin

p.s. because I was asked- I'm holding three things in this pic- an artichoke, a flour sifter and a copy of Larousse's 'Gastronomique'...