Sep 19  # 1 of 21
My chubby hubby finished his dinner then gets up and rolls up his shirt..pokes out his belly and says look what you have done :eek:

I go..I did not do that. He says was it there when we met?
I said...well uhh...not so much :o

That image is going to haunt me lol.
Sep 19  # 2 of 21
Janie,

The most beautiful flattery a cook can receive is a messy child's mouth- and a chubby hubby's pot-belly! Hee-Hee! winks- k.
Sep 19  # 3 of 21
Hey you two! What's all this talk about Bellies? I mean well this is a cooking forum and we sorta focus on food, and well all I cna say is..... bellies we really need to just pretend they don't exist:D

One of the cutest memories I have of my oldest son was his cute and dimpled tummy, he loved to eat and I loved to cook and so he made me PROUD!!!
Sep 19  # 4 of 21
Everyone pats him on the belly and says he looks well taken care of lol. Jon's pretty short so any belly looks bigger on him. When we worked at the highschool the kids called us Sonny & Cher. I am about 2 inches or more taller than him.
I understand what you guys are are saying..I love to see him enjoying something I cooked but PLEASE without the after show lol.
Cathy that reminds me of when my sister brings here little one. The baby loves Aunt Naney's cooking. Last time I made the homemade chocolate ice cream while they were here. I got to feed the baby a big bowl of it.
Sep 20  # 5 of 21
Quote Cook Chatty Cathy wrote:
Hey you two! What's all this talk about Bellies? I mean well this is a cooking forum and we sorta focus on food, and well all I cna say is..... bellies we really need to just pretend they don't exist:D

If we didn't have bellies - we wouldn't be eating! A nice rounded tummy means good eating - good food and cooked with love!

Too big of a nice rounded bellie - "looks like they ate at Mama's house again!"

LOL

:eek: